Art of Master Educator Institute
E3 offers educators the Art of Master Educator Institute, a transformative training designed for educators who are ready to take their work to the next level, to be
come Master Educators.Using E3’s specialized tools, you will:
- Gain practical strategies to increase student engagement
- Incorporate Cultural Resilience in the classroom and beyond
- Learn the most effective asset-based approaches in education
This training moves beyond theory into action. You’ll leave with valuable equity-focused tools and practices that you can implement immediately, including an Equity Action Plan for your school/organization.
In addition to the 2.5 day training, attendees may choose to participate in up to 7 online coaching sessions, tailored to support your individual learning and effective implementation of your Equity Action Plan. Participants may also choose to participate in the all inclusive year-long Master Educator program, which includes the 2.5 day Institute, 7 online coaching sessions, fall and spring follow-up onsite trainings, and a culminating event + celebration.
Our teacher training is based on the foundation of a Critical Pedagogy Framework (CPF) developed by Paulo Freire, which acknowledges the diversity of learners, educators, learning styles and teaching strategies. The goal is for teachers to increase engagement as well as to reinforce the most effective strengths-based teaching strategies. This pedagogical approach specifically focuses on skills such as self-awareness, cultural competency and inclusivity.
- Equip participants with strategies on how to develop structures and implement practical activities that will engage every student.
- Engage participants in a critical inquiry process about the impact of educational content, pedagogical methods, and assessment measures with a diverse population of learners.
- Enhance educators’ ability to infuse five essential 21st century competencies into daily lesson plans as a way to engage every student.
What You Can Expect:
- Gain practical tools for building cultural resiliency for personal and professional transformation, and for infusing equity into your classroom/school
- Leave with immediately implementable equity-focused tools, including a customized Equity Action Plan
- Participate in highly interactive conversations, self-reflective activities, and engaging opportunities to collaborate with fellow participants
- Connect with thought-leaders and educators committed to educational excellence
- Earn CEU Continuing Education Unit credits
You Will Also Receive:
- Tools to implement aligned with Common Core and state standards
- A year-long license for use of E3's Educational Strengths Assessment Tool
- Curriculum resources that combine Project-Based Learning with Multicultural Education practices
Register for one of our upcoming Institutes:
- Art of Master Educator Institute - Bay Area - August 1-3, 2018
- Art of Master Educator Institute - Louisville JCPS - August 6-8, 2018
- Art of Master Educator Institute - Midwest - August 12-14, 2018
- Art of Master Educator Institute - Northeast BPS - August 20-22, 2018