We're Looking for Talent! We're Looking for you!
E3 is always looking for diverse talent to help further our mission. Interested in joining our team through employment or internship. Take a look below for current openings!
The Administrative Coordinator is a part time (20-30 hours per week) position that works closely with the Executive Director to ensure effective internal administrative operations while contributing to the growth of the organization. This person will play a key role in managing E3’s day-to-day effectiveness, including our administrative systems and program operations. They will also play a collaborative role in developing and implementing systems that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our work and supporting our ability to grow and expand impact.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Meet weekly with Executive Director to plan and coordinate ongoing program support
- Assist in planning and coordination of E3 program events, conferences, trainings, workshops and presentations
- Order materials and supplies for trainings and general office needs
- Coordinate logistics (venue, food, speakers, handouts etc.) for all trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Serve as first point of contact for E3, managing main phone, email accounts, and graciously greetings any guests; responding to all email, phone, and personal inquiries in a timely manner
- General office management: including maintaining front office, office equipment, ordering supplies, sending/sorting mail
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director and other staff as appropriate, including scheduling, travel arrangements, etc.
- Serve as Board liaison: Preparing all packets for board meetings, scheduling, logistics and catering, and be the primary communication link between staff and Board
- Maintain effective and timely communication with clients, project partners, teaching faculty and community members
- Maintain, administer and train others on effective use of platforms and systems, including Salesforce and Constant Contact
- Contribute to the development and integration of new administrative and operations processes as appropriate
- Coordinate day-to-day financial operations, liaise with E3’s accountant; this includes processing deposits, payables, reimbursements, and invoicing
- Issue invoices for clients and follow up to ensure invoices are paid
- Maintain financial, budgeting, and cost accounting systems
- Execute Expense Tracking & Reporting: process payroll accounting
- Prepare and file all required state, local, and federal licenses, permits, and insurance
- Schedule and organize timely tax payments
- Schedule and organize regulatory filing and IP protection requirements
See PDF file below for the full job description and information on how to apply
Social Media Internship(High School/College Students)
- Manage E3 social media accounts
- Collaborate with E3 team to generate content and campaigns
- Analyze engagement data and propose approaches to improve social media presence
- Great people skills and ability to relate to youth in a respectful & understanding way that nurtures their adolescent development
- Spanish speaking skills (not required but preferred)
- Experience with some form of reflective practice that assists with professional growth
- 21st century skills of innovation, adaptability, critical analysis, cross-cultural communication and teamwork
Apply: Email cover letter, resume and one minute video demonstrating your creativity in telling a story to email@example.com