Bay Area Institute
A Master Educator balances both the art and science of teaching and learning. This transformative training is designed for educators who are ready to take their work to the next level, to become Master Educators. Using E3’s specialized tools, you will:
- Gain practical strategies to increase student engagement
- Incorporate Cultural Resilience in the classroom and beyond
- Learn the most effective asset-based approaches in education
This training moves beyond theory into action. You’ll leave with valuable equity-focused tools and practices that you can implement immediately, including an Equity Action Plan for your school/organization.
The institute is a transformative 2.5-day training. Additionally, attendees may choose to participate in up to 6 online coaching sessions, tailored to support your individual learning and effective implementation of your Equity Action Plan.
Bay Area 2.5-Day Institute
August 7-9, 2019
August 7: 4:00pm-8:00pm
August 8 & 9: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901
$450 per participant
6 Online Coaching Sessions
$600 per participant (includes one-year license to ESAT and EET tools)
*Discounts available for groups/cohorts of 30 participants or more
What Can I Expect?
- Gain practical tools for building cultural resiliency for personal and professional transformation, and for infusing equity into your classroom/school
- Leave with immediately implementable equity-focused tools, including a customized Equity Action Plan
- Participate in highly interactive conversations, self-reflective activities, and engaging opportunities to collaborate with fellow participants
- Connect with thought-leaders and educators committed to educational excellence
- Earn CEU Continuing Education Unit credits
Institute Agenda Overview